Welcome to Brookwood Assisted Living
Assisted Living is the area for those still able to maintain general independence, but who require an "assistance". Residents in Assisted Living generally require assistance with bathing, making their bed, combing hair, getting out of bed in the morning and monitoring medication. Assisted Living residents should be independently mobile or require the use of an ambulation device such as a cane, walker, wheelchair or motorized scooter. Assisted Living is often used as a transitional residential arrangement for residents to regain independence after
a nursing care or hospital stay.
Click here to view apartment floor plans!
• Studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom units
• Wall-to-wall carpeting, sheers, and wall coverings
• Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
• Large closet space
• Safety-equipped bath with shower and seat
• Weekly housekeeping
• Laundry facilities
• Personal laundry service (Optional)
• Three meals a day